Saturday, October 13, 2007

FASHION SHOW @ PEARL Sat. 10.13


WHAT'S CRACKIN' MY PEOPLE!?

I'm checking in on this crisp autumn afternoon...LOL to shout y'all out!!! haha
Just playinnnn!

You know I keep you updated with any & all events I have going on as best I can!
SO.....tonight @
PEARL www.pearlrestaurant.net (located @ 393 Charles Street, Providence RI)
I will be participating in a
FASHION SHOW! haha! I was asked to participate just off the strength of being a local "personality" around the way.... How you like that???? LOL The show starts @ 11:30pm sharp and tickets are $10. If you're looking to go out and have a good time, get dressed to impress, then stop by tonight and holla @ the KIDDDDDDD!!!

LEX ;-)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


No comments: