Saturday, October 6, 2007

Woonsocket Autumn Fest (October 6-8)


GOOD AFTERNOON! ;-)

I'm just dropping in to say hey on this fine Saturday!!!

If you're in the RI area today, come out to the Woonsocket Autumn Fest for some outdoor community fun!! Located right in the hub of the city in the Social Street area, this annual event is going on all weekend (Oct. 6, 7 & 8th)..... Along with great weather, there will be some local & national performers, food, games and more.
I will be co-hosting the main stage from 5-7pm, introducing guest performers. WPRI-12 News is a sponsor of this event, and it's being broadcast live on public access channel 15 on COX Cable all weekend.

Admission is free to the public. However, to help contribute to the festivities an Autumn Fest button can be purchased for $1.

Come out and enjoy the sun!

BLESSINGS!

LEX ;-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HI THERE HUN, I HAD MEANT U AT THE AUTUMN FEST.I HOPE U REMEMBER A GIDGET.THATS ME THE FUNNY 1 LOL....UR VOICE IS BEAUTIFUL AS YOU HUN.I WISH YOU ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD.I'LL BE VOITING FOR YOU YOU CAN COUNT ON ME.TTYL

1 Stop Media said...

Hey Im glad to see you are using your book. Looks very good!