Tuesday, October 2, 2007

October 2, 2007


It's a Tuesday night around 10pm...not much to do. :-(

I have been really sick due to the change in weather, which has put a damper on my spirits lately.... But with the down time I've been doing lots of reading...just got a great new theater script that I'm interested in auditioning for...so I read that from cover to cover the other day in a few hours!!!! LOL .....Also been catching up on some DVD nights in bed, something I feel like I never get to do. Believe it or not, I think I'm one of the very few people who never saw Bourne Identity or Bourne Supremacy until this week!!!!! Yeah, I have a tendency to be reallllllly late with things! haha! But my mom had given me the DVD set for my birthday this summer, and this was the first opportunity I got to watch them. GREAT FLICKS!!!!! I'm all excited to go see Bourne Ultimatum @ the theater before it's gone! Everybody I know has seen it, so I'll probably go to a matinee all by myself!!!! I don't care! Gotta see it!

I also caught up on lots of rest, and some good football highlights on all the sports channels. I'm a huge NFL NET kid....and NBA TV in in a few more weeks!!!! Can't wait for basketball season to start!!! :-)

As for some other news....

This Saturday October 6th, I will be a guest host @ the Woonsocket Autumn Fest going on all weekend in Woonsocket, RI. It's always a great event for family & friends to get together and have some community fun. There will be live entertainment, food, games & more. Admission is free to the public, however it would be great if you go and purchase an Autumn Fest button for $1, and help support the festivities. I will post more details when I receive them.

As for my closing thought tonight:

"There will always be moments in life that get you down and make you feel weak, but you must always know that there's hope and strength in tomorrow." My mom always told me that "it's always darkest before the dawn"...and that can apply to any darkness in our lives, temporary or permanent. "Always seek out the light & walk towards it...and if there is no light, walk fearlessly through the dark until the light appears, because it will always appear."

Peace & Blessings,
LEX ;-)

No comments: